The Herbal Healing Circle is a monthly meeting of souls who wish to learn and share about plant medicine in its myriad of forms. Each class will begin with a different topic and will end with questions and group discussion. There will be handouts, herbal sampling, and occasional homework. The class is located in West Roxbury, MA, unless a medicinal herb walk has been scheduled...then we'll venture out to nearby fields and hold the class outdoors. To get directions and a schedule of upcoming classes, please send me an email and I'll add you onto the mailing list. You can also check this webpage for regular updates and articles.


Please bring a journal, an open mind, and experiences to share. Classes are $15-$20 sliding scale. Topics of discussion include:


*The importance of plant medicine
*In-depth focus on individual herbs and ailments
*Body systems (nervous system, digestive system...)
*Herbal traditions around the world (Ayurveda, Chinese, Native American...)
*The doctrine of signatures
*SuperFoods!
*The politics of pharmaceuticals vs. natural medicine
*Support and guidance for those who wish to treat themselves or others naturally
*Face and tongue analysis
*Flower Essences
*The roots of illness
*Why we owe it to ourselves and the planet to heal with plant medicine
*Trouble shooting: how do I know which herbs are right for me?

If you plan on attending, please RSVP so that we may have enough seats and handouts ready. Green Blessings! ~Melanie Rose

12/28/11

Mushroom Medicine 2/23/2012

Mushroom Medicine
@The Boston School of Herbal Studies
Thursday, Feb. 23rd
6:30-9:30
$25 per person

taught by Melanie Rose
*more information to come

5 comments:

arizona medical marijuana doctor said...

That's new to me. Want to find out more about this herb.

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful as well as helpful, it absolutely gives a lot of details. It may support a lot more to a particular individual who review out this website successfully and Look at this productively and definitely need to know what you have examined to know its usage. It was so wonderful as well as helpful, it absolutely gives a lot of details. It may support a lot more to a particular individual who review out this website successfully and Look at this productively and definitely need to know what you have examined to know its usage.

Unknown said...

It was really interesting blog post and yet helpful. Our health was really and important matter in life,I've been searching for Herbal Incense that can be helpful.

Anonymous said...

It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

priscillia said...

its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or mail him  Draludaharbalhome @gmail. com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.